Friday, November 9, 2007

New York








Louis took me out for apple donuts at the cider mill. These donuts were amazing! The place has a waterfall in the back that used to power the mill. This has the potential to become a favorite place. We also had some apple salsa which was pretty tasty.

I had been nervous about how Chloe would react to Dad since it had been about a month and a half since they had last seen each other. She didn't miss a beat though and they had a blast together. The way she looked at him...







She kept laughing and would put her head down before I could get the shot. Although, this one is pretty cute anyway. We had a fabulous time. We miss him already.

3 comments:

Lynn Family said...

Ohhh...your kids are adorable! I didn't know you went to N.Y....fun for you!! It looks beautiful. Do you still plan on moving?!

Psychic Head said...

Yes, Heather still plans on moving because I Tell Her So...

Chloe is adorable, and Matthew is growing up so fas!!!

Erin said...

It's fun to see pics of Chloe even though I get to see her pretty regularly... she is so photogenic. I am glad you had a good time in New York, the pics are cute.