Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pictures...

Gabe is kind of overdoing it in this picture, but most of his other pictures are quite silly. So, here we have Gabe and Chloe. He has a special voice that he does when he talks to Chloe (it kind of reminds me of Betty Boop) and he claims it is now hard to talk to her in his normal voice. She enjoys it though.


Jacob, looking very handsome.


Here we have Matthew. I'll have to dig out some pictures from last year to show the contrast, but he really is growing up and losing that baby look...in fact I think it's gone completely. He does this smile exclusively for pictures it seems.

Chloe has been snorting a lot lately. Mostly I write it off as something new she has learned to do, but part of me wonders, 'Is there something stuck up there?'. You never can tell. She has a check-up tomorrow, I may just ask the doc to take a look.

Here she is in her dress for church, she is seven months old this day (Dec. 2). I didn't think her eyes could look any more blue, but with this dress on and her complexion, she looks wonderful.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That snorting picture is SOOOO cute! I didn't know that you had updated your blog... I haven't checked it in a while.