Sunday, December 23, 2007

Two things...


When I attempt to put the Girl in her car seat she prefers to stand. Every single time. The other day I decided to give her a second and I leaned over to pick something up, upon looking up I noticed she was between the two seats, feet in the air. I frantically picked her up, though no harm was done. She isn't crawling, but is definitely trying things out. Jacob said, "Mom you have to be more careful with her, like I am."

This second topic is for a good friend of mine, Emily. Chloe should have been your child...she is not averse to having her nose suctioned. She had a runny nose about a week ago and didn't mind this, she did however dislike the tissue.

I hope all your noses are dry this holiday season.


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Heather... thought I'd let you know I stopped by. I love your blog, it's fun to see pictures of Chloe growing up around all the boys! So proud of your mailbox project!! And I was also shocked that Andrew doesn't mind the "snot-sucker" as we call it at our house. He laughs, until I get out the tissue. Just like Chloe! ;0 See ya 'round.. .jen

sassytass said...

Man! you lucked out. All my kids hate the booger sucker. That is funny that Chloe likes to stand in the car seat. I have had kids arch their back and want to get out... but not stand.

Shiloah B. said...

Too cute! She seems like an independent one! I have that same carseat for Bella! Lil' cuties!