Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Friday!

I came across this blog and I like the idea of it, I'm going to give it a try.

1. My family makes me happy.
2. I would like to be with Louis, please.
3. Snickerdoodles tastes SO good!
4. Friday is my favorite day of the week because we have a family movie night (usually).
5. (I am prone to self-depreciation, but over the years people have complemented me on...) My complexion is my best feature.
6. We could learn so much from children.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some rest, tomorrow my plans include hopefully working on some painting and Sunday, I want to make it to church on time (if Chloe is well, she is having issues again)!

Okay, so that was relatively painful...we'll see if I remember to check it out next week. Maybe you should try it too.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Snickerdoodles were my Mom's favorites cookies :-)

Thanks for playing!