Monday, January 14, 2008


The things kids decide to play with. I love it when they fall asleep still clutching their object of interest.
Chloe on Friday (11th) just before her first bike ride. She seemed to enjoy the ride. The boys were excited to see her in her seat and we can't wait to take more rides.

Matthew had way too much enjoyment giving Chloe "bunny ears" this morning.

Here's a shot of Chloe before bed tonight; she looks so cute in her pajamas. If you look closely you can see some of the hives on her arm. She's been sick since Wednesday with hives, fever, and a few other issues. Initially, the doc thought it was just an allergic reaction to something, but upon another check-up today he thinks it is Henoch-Schonlein purpura. Now that I am home and was able to Google it, I may have a few questions for the doc, but from what I've been told and have read, it shouldn't be too serious. I love my little girl and I just want her to be safe and feel better.

3 comments:

Psychic Head said...

I want to come home...

Jessica said...

Cute outfit! I'm glad to see her skin improving so much! OUCH!

Shiloah B. said...

Heather, Chloe is so beautiful! She is so photogenic and just cute as a button! I hope she gets better soon! I loved the picture of her with the marker. TOOO cute!