Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chloe


She is now an official 'crawler' and has gotten very good at it. Naturally, she has already found the cat dish and has played in it a couple of times; fortunately, she has never tasted the cat food.



The other night I attempted to let her cry it out at bedtime. Well, it was unsuccessful. I picked her up and rubbed her sweet little head, only to realize that she had thrown-up and it had managed to land on the side and back of her head-nowhere else. The picture above is her in the mirror after the incident. She was so very sad. And this picture below is her head before the clean-up. Poor girl. Although she still doesn't sleep through the night, she has lengthened her second nap of the day from 30 minutes to two hours (at least for the last 5 days). Hallelujah!


I wasn't able to capture her the way I could with Matthew since I was trying to hold her up and snap the picture. Oh well. She's pretty cute anyway.

1 comment:

Graham said...

I am so glad she hasn't tried to eat the cat food. Gross. My Dad has eaten dog food before though... don't ask. Anyway, hope things are going well for you and i am glad that Chloe is napping more.