Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thinking about Matthew

He is a delightful kid. If I want to be real, I will admit that since kindergarten has started his personality is shifting. He can be ornery and downright rude sometimes. On a good note, he usually realizes it and apologizes. He is a pretty cool kid. He is growing up and man, it really makes me sad. I am trying to take it all in stride and realize that yes, children must grow up. It is a natural progression, but I miss this innocence when it is gone. Anyway...



May 2006


February 2008


The poor kid has had to have allergy testing, which is not pleasant. In fact, I should probably undergo the same procedures, but I'm not quite as brave as my six-year old.
He had about 30 plastic toothpick-type tools scratch his back, when that showed no allergies the doc decided to move to his arms, with 15 needles to test for a reaction. Good news- no allergies. Bad news- do I really have to tell you? He was very brave and so he was offered a trip to
Cold Stone Creamery (follow that link). Nothing like cheesecake ice cream and marshmallows to erase the pain... Now we just have to figure out why he has had a cough since September.










1 comment:

Graham said...

I know... can you believe that they will be in 1st grade this fall... unreal! Thanks for the chocolate...