Monday, April 21, 2008

Old pictures I came across...

that I always thought were interesting.


Does this nativity scene look off to you?



These pictures were from the Christmas of 2006. Matthew was almost five years old when he decided to mix Star Wars with this little nativity set. I didn't catch him in the act, but discovered it sitting just this way sometime later. I love having kids around the house. They are always entertaining.

~There is a section of woods near our house that the boys enjoy exploring. Last February, Jacob discovered this little prize. I thought when we looked it up last year we were able to conclude exactly what it was, but I can't recall. Upon looking at pictures tonight all I can conclude is that it is salamander larva. Pretty interesting, wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Star Wars is taking over! That is funny! A little sacreligious, but funny. That creature looks weird. Other-worldly.