Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Okay

"Growing Pains": not quite as funny as it was before, but it was fun to see it again, I even remembered a couple of episodes.

I wonder how many of you may remember the film
Red Dawn. It came out when actors like Patrick Swayze and C. Thomas Howell were a big deal (well, kind of), just after The Outsiders was a big hit. (Hey, Erin, no comments on how you probably weren't even born yet!) Anyway, in one of the early scenes the kids are in class when they hear helicopters landing around their schoolyard; they go to the window and see foreign troops invading the country. That scene has had more impact on my thoughts than any other movie scene I can recall. Till this day if I hear Lifeflight or some other helicopter or plane flying too close to my house, I am momentarily struck with fear.
Curse you Red Dawn!


Moving on...
Yes, this is my girl with the smallest little clip in her hair. You all know how girly I am, but these little clips are cute. And they are tiny enough to justify them being on her little head with little hair.



No comments: