Thursday, December 4, 2008

Aches and pains

I had my 26 week check-up the other day and it seems my weight gain is already at 27 pounds! Chloe weighs 27 pounds and you know she is not a dainty thing. This explains a lot...

My pregnancy with Chloe I only gained about 25 pounds, so I have already passed that point. With Gabe I gained about 50 pounds (though I was about 20 pounds underweight at the time), and I gained between 35-40 pounds with Jacob and Matthew. It is fun (some of the differences, not so much) to see how different things are with each pregnancy. I look forward to seeing this little babe and to see how the kids, especially Chloe, react to a new little sibling.

2 comments:

Lynn Family said...

You are the woman to put up with everything! You amaze me...and man is chloe growing!

Jessica said...

I know you don't want to hear this, but a mutual friend of ours has a sis who just had an 11# baby. She's diabetic though.