Sunday, December 21, 2008

I realize it has been a while since we've had a toddler in the house, but Chloe is so much fun! There are those moments when she can be demanding but mostly she has been quite entertaining. None of the boys really spoke until at least two years old but everyday Chloe is adding words to her vocabulary and I am so impressed with how much she understands. The whole family is really enjoying all that she is learning to do. Not only is she smart, but she is talented. Check this out...


3 comments:

Ryan & Elaine Pettit said...

That is so funny Heather...she is smart alright....very talented girl.You are

Jen said...

i love it!!! did she learn that from you or Louis?? :)

HeatherG said...

I pick things up with my feet all the time, especially when I'm pregnant. Hey, I can even throw with my feet!