Saturday, January 10, 2009

Though I was (am a little still) skeptical as to whether or not this babe is a girl, a second ultrasound has confirmed it. Also, my doctor said if for some crazy reason I went into labor at 37 weeks he wouldn't try and stop it. I'll be 37 weeks on Valentine's Day, or thereabout. It's funny how you reach a certain point and time just seems to move a little more quickly. Mostly I think it has to do with having four other kids to keep me busy and spending my week looking forward to the weekend, when my honey is home. I think I should probably stock up on some size 1 diapers and wash some baby clothes. I can't wait to see this little baby and how our family will change.

(Pardon the rambling, it is late and I am sleepy)

2 comments:

Jen S said...

wow I can't believe she's almost here! that went fast! (says the one who has not had to do all the work!) you are such a trooper!

Shiloah Baker said...

Well, gosh, I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congrats on another girl!