Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The curiousities of a 3 year old at bedtime


"Mommy, are Camille's hands tiny?"
"And her feet?"
"Is that your bedtime shirt?"
"Could you get a big nightgown with princesses on it?"
"Is it dark?"
"Will the sun come up?"
"I can make the sun come up, when it does, can we play in the sprinkles in the back yard?"
And seriously, this was only a portion of the questions asked. I wish I could have remembered them all.




When I am not feeling bonkers from the challenges of parenthood...I totally adore this little girl.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

WoW! Love the imagination.

Elaine Pettit said...

She is sooo cute....I think I can hear Malia flooding me with all them questions hahahahah

Anonymous said...

lol. I love her outfit! Yeah, Charlotte does that to me all the time. You are good though, you write it down. I can't remember all the questions she asks me, just that I was annoyed! :)